Wednesday, May 2, 2018

TOOL FOR POWER ,BLISS AND GLORY

HELLO ...Hii..There ..

Do you know me ?

NO?

Well, let me Introduce myself  ..

Whenever you felt happy , you used me ...

Whenever you felt sad , you used me....

Whenever you became angry , you used me.....

In fact ,long before when you were tiny piece of muscle mass in your mother's womb ,and you were about to ENTER in this world ,you were terrified to face it , at that time you requested for some magic tool to handle challenges of life and I was given to you as multipurpose instrument to handle all kinds of desire of yours ..to get you all the power of the world ..to give you all kind of juicy tastes of the world .
THAT'S ME,  TOP MOST PRIORITY OF YOUR LIFE 


AND you are saying you don't know me..

I AM  ONE AND ONLY IRREPLACEABLE MOUTH OF YOURS  ,WITHOUT WHICH YOU CAN NOT FUNCTION WELL  IN THIS WORLD..

HELPING YOU IN CONVEYING MANY MOODS OF YOURS 


Can't you see , people who made right use of me ,have become Presidents and Prime ministers of different countries (LOUD MOUTH)  (Winston churchill, Obama, Narendra Modi, Donald Trump)

EVEN ALL THE TOP ATHLETES AND SPORTS PERSONS , NEED ME in good condition to support their body.

And what about those MOVIE-STARS......

JUST AN EXAMPLE 



AND don't you remember ,how helpless you felt ,when you were not able to speak due to even small ulcers in your Tongue and Cheeks ...

I have been given to you ,so that you can make best out of life by using me ,

 But  you , most intelligent species of world, what you did .

Allowed smoke( cigarettes) to suffocate me,
Allowed  acidic food and beverages to destroy hardest part of body(teeth),
Allowed Nicotinic (gutkha ,tobbaco) products to hug me for hours

without even  realizing that  you need me till your last breath ..

OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PHOTOS, RESULTS IN SAME DIRECTION..CANCER... 

I am the one who will give you all tasty foods and I will be the one who will allow all your emotions to flow.

you went to gym for strengthening of your muscles , but what about me.?

Have you paid  enough attention to me.?.


Here,  I am giving you one more  chance to CONNECT with me, Realizing my Value and Potential  in your life ..


HELLO MOUTH ...THIS YOU NEED TO DO ,EVERY MORNING WITHOUT FAIL


Stay tuned to this Blog space for All the updates about my Total care and my Best Use ..






YOURS SINCERELY ,

CHAMBER OF SELF GRATIFICATION




3 comments:

  1. nice and meaningful thoughts. In life we tend to ignore things that are at our disposal.we only realize their value if we loose them. our health and wellbeing is one of them. keep expressing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ..Your response inspire me to continue writing this series of blogs . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep blogging and keep inspiring
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete